6/12/2008

Another new feature in orkut - Updates from status messages Showing Up in the "Updates From Friends". Section

Orkut seems to be on a changing spree. It is changing [you can say improving] day by day introducing new feature.Today, another feature has been launched.
Now you can see status message changes from your friends, in the Updates from your friends section. This feature especially comes in handy, when you have a non-gmail email associated with orkut. Because then you can just update your status message to 'online' and all your friends will be able to see this status message update of yours in their 'updates from my friends'section. Then they can interact with you.
I'm unable to provide a snapshot now [because none of my friends have updated their status message now] But I'll provide a snapshot soon.

[Please Note:- Your friends will be able to see your updates only if you have enabled it in your privacy settings.
For doing this go to http://www.orkut.com/privacysettings.aspx
and then click on show my updates
then hit save]

If you like this article usefull, you can also subscribe to my feeds section as I'm thinking of updating this blog everyday, If not twice a day!

0 comments: